Monday, July 20, 2015

July 20, 2015

Parker was so excited to go to camp this morning.

July 2015 mobile uploads 001

Checked in and got his shirt and patiently waiting for his buddy to arrive.

July 2015 mobile uploads 003July 2015 mobile uploads 005July 2015 mobile uploads 008July 2015 mobile uploads 011July 2015 mobile uploads 013July 2015 mobile uploads 016July 2015 mobile uploads 017July 2015 mobile uploads 018July 2015 mobile uploads 020July 2015 mobile uploads 022

After a quick orientation for the parents it was time to take Landon to  his My Gym class.  It was his 2nd drop off without Parker since he started attending classes with Landon this summer.  It was great.  He went right in with no issues.  I think we have passed the hurdle.

July 2015 mobile uploads 024

Straight after getting Landon it was time to go get Parker at camp.  Landon found his buddy and walked in with him.

July 2015 mobile uploads 026July 2015 mobile uploads 027July 2015 mobile uploads 028July 2015 mobile uploads 029July 2015 mobile uploads 030July 2015 mobile uploads 032July 2015 mobile uploads 035

The boys had a blast.  Back at home I surprised Parker with a new water bottle I found today.  He was so stoked. (it has skeleton heads all over it)

July 2015 mobile uploads 036July 2015 mobile uploads 037July 2015 mobile uploads 040July 2015 mobile uploads 041

After rest time Parker wanted to do some coloring.  He brought home a coloring book that the Sherriff that visited camp today gave him so he worked on that a little bit.

July 2015 mobile uploads 042

Then he wanted to write some words.  I had him sound out cat, hat, bat and sat.  He did them all.  Except when he got to sat.  When writing the S he did a 3 and now he says he’s never writing or drawing again.

July 2015 mobile uploads 043

I realized I didn’t have many pictures of Landon today so I took some at dinner.

July 2015 mobile uploads 045July 2015 mobile uploads 047

Having fun outside after.

July 2015 mobile uploads 050July 2015 mobile uploads 053July 2015 mobile uploads 054July 2015 mobile uploads 055July 2015 mobile uploads 056

He’s asking to do floss.

July 2015 mobile uploads 057July 2015 mobile uploads 058July 2015 mobile uploads 059July 2015 mobile uploads 060

No comments:

Post a Comment