Being silly on the way downstairs this morning.
Landon insisted on bringing a balloon on the way to camp this morning.
School day for Landon. I lost track on what day it is. But he’s gone on all on his own twice this week and walks right in now with no issues at all. Phew. Monday will be his last class with Parker.
Parker had a graduation from camp at 11:15 today which is 15 mins before Landon gets out of school so I just got Landon out a little early today. When I got there they were finishing up with their art. It was fun to see a little glimpse of him sitting and doing class stuff.
They had the graduation in the MPR room. All the parents (and, um, some grandparents that came to see the graduation) were all lined up waiting. One of the teachers came in and asked “Is Parker’s mom here…” He fell. He’s ok. But it had just happened more or less. He didn’t want to do the graduation at first, but luckily he did. That’s why he looks a bit off in some of the pics. Landon was a complete terror during the graduation though. FUN TIMES.
They got certificates for knowing their phone number (Parker has forever), their address (he’s kinda known that a while but been stubborn about it) and knowing how to dial 911.
After a much needed nap time Landon wanted to do some Llama reading.
Playing before dinner and a very quick but of an elusive Woody.
Parker wanted to have some Pez. I told him after dinner if he tried something new. He started to name some new things (this never happens). One that stands out was pineapple. I don’t have any but I offered him some peach. He said ok. He tried 2 bites after dinner. He said he liked it but didn’t want more, but that some in the morning would be ok. He had his pez then wanted a peanut butter cup. Sure no problem. I told him if he was still hungry after that the he could finish the peach. He ended up asking for it.
Meanwhile Landon had cake.
Parker did eat all the peach, well except for those few bites Landon stole…
No comments:
Post a Comment