Wednesday, July 8, 2015

July 8, 2015

Swim lessons day 8.  A very chilly day for us but the water felt ok.  Parker did great with diving down for rings again.

July 2015 mobile uploads 003July 2015 mobile uploads 004July 2015 mobile uploads 005

Landon had a dirty diaper and when we went upstairs to clean it he was very insistent about going to the potty.  Obviously I couldn’t bring him with his diaper full of crap so luckily I was able to convince him to go get changed.  After he was cleaned up I took him to the potty and he did his first pee pee.  He was so proud of himself he came downstairs to tell brother.

July 2015 mobile uploads 009

I tried to get some pictures of him smiling about it but the moment had passed.  This was him telling daddy in a message that he went pee pee.

July 2015 mobile uploads 012July 2015 mobile uploads 013July 2015 mobile uploads 014July 2015 mobile uploads 015

Playing store.

July 2015 mobile uploads 017July 2015 mobile uploads 018July 2015 mobile uploads 019July 2015 mobile uploads 023July 2015 mobile uploads 027

He thought he was awfully cute not napping today and getting himself out of bed while I put his laundry away.

July 2015 mobile uploads 029July 2015 mobile uploads 030

Another potty attempt.  Nothing happened.

July 2015 mobile uploads 034

Playing.

July 2015 mobile uploads 035July 2015 mobile uploads 036

No comments:

Post a Comment