Doing some art after breakfast.
Ready for school.
Landon and I had an errand to run this morning to get some fruit for his school party tomorrow.
Then we went to pick up lunch for Parker's teacher for teacher appreciation week.
As if that wasn't enough we had a birthday party at the pool for one of Landon's preschool friends.
Then he got quickly changed in the car and headed to his last speech class for this school year.
I wasn't going to get his haircut for graduation tomorrow. It's beached theme and I was digging his long surfer dude hair but I ended up getting it cut after all.
Every year for my birthday my mom sends me balloons. They arrived today since the weekend is pretty crazy.
Relaxing with some popcorn.
Making cards for his teachers to give them on the last day of school tomorrow.
Popsicle time!
Having fun doing chalk.
Landon played some catch with daddy.
Parker has always adored him so much 06/01/13
No comments:
Post a Comment