Parker of course had to add his $.02.
Working on some of his summer reading.
Doing some homework.
Then it was time for swim lessons. I guess Landon didn't pick up on the fact that they are daily because when I was doing his sunblock and asked why he really started freaking out. Saying he was nervous,etc. But he did really good today.
When we got home we noticed a flower had bloom so we took a picture for daddy.
He really like the hat he made.
Mr Cool is too cool to smile for mom.
But I managed a little something.
Landon did so good with his lessons today we decided to go get cupcakes after lunch.
How can you say no to this face when he asks for a candle and to sing happy birthday?
Parker ate all the icing.
He requested to do more reading.
Landon played his fishing game.
Then some firefighters were to the rescue!
Puzzle time.
It was super hot but it was baseball practice night. Parker had some great hits. Even almost took off daddy's head!
One of the moms surprised the kids with popsicles.
Cuties!! 06/21/13
No comments:
Post a Comment