Wednesday, June 7, 2017

June 7, 2017

Last Wednesday as a 1st grader.  This morning when we got to school we dropped a thank you gift at the front desk for the custodian that helped out with Parker's Cub Scout event the other night.



Off he goes.

Then I went back home and got Landon ready to join me and a few team members for Global Running Day.








Saying bye to his new buddies.

He wanted a few photos when we got back to the parking lot.


After a little rest at home it was time for mama to get her hair cut.  We brought her a bunch of dum dums to refill her stock.  Landon couldn't wait to surprise her.


Global running day is hard when you are 4.

When I was waiting outside of school to get Parker I twisted my ring back in place like I had a million times before and I felt something wrong.  My diamond was gone :(.  By this point it was pretty clear it fell sometime walking to school.  Parker's class is one of the last ones released and there were people everywhere.  It was impossible to trace our steps but we tried.  We got home with no luck and after a small break we walked back to school to look for it again.  No such luck.


But Parker did find a slug, so there's that.

Car seat buddies on 06/07/13


No comments:

Post a Comment