Sunday, June 18, 2017

June 18, 2017

Smokey the Bear came to visit today.
Parker was up till after 10 last night reading, so naturally he was up and dressed by 6:30 today and ready to start playing with Landon.

Harassing daddy on this fathers day sunday.

Bringing daddy their cards they made the other day.






I was proud to see Parker did really well his spelling.  I thought he had everything right, but as I'm looking at it now I see one mistake in mountain.

We went to a nearby car show today.


Landon thought this car was ridiculous.

Bouncer fun.





Checking out a cool book.

Afterward we stopped by a store to see if anything looked good to bbq today.  Parker has been asking to try a macaroon ever since he saw some kids make them on a Master Chef Jr.  The store had some.  He picked lemon.


He said it was good but he ended up putting the rest in his mouth and I think it was a little weird for him but he ate it.


Landon wasn't too into it.

He did however eat his weight in watermelon today.



Selfies on mommies phone.

The boys had fun playing with cousin Emma today.


Refreshing popsicle on this hot day before shower.

His eyes were really pretty on the swing but the picture doesn't do it justice.

I sure miss this little toy. 06/18/13


No comments:

Post a Comment