Friday, May 1, 2015

May 1, 2015

Watching the workers outside.

May 2015 Mobile uploads 001

Parker got in a bit late from the baseball game last night and was a bit tired at breakfast.

May 2015 Mobile uploads 002May 2015 Mobile uploads 003

Headed to school!

May 2015 Mobile uploads 004May 2015 Mobile uploads 006

Someone else was headed to school today too!  His first day of Preschool Prep at My Gym.  He was a little shy when I dropped him off but they said he did great for his first day.  By far he’s the youngest in class.  He didn’t cry to leave or try to escape but I guess he cried when he was asked something and the didn’t know how to reply or what to do.  Which irked me a little bit because I specifically told them when I dropped him off that he doesn’t talk that much.  Anyway, he was super excited to see me and gave me a giant hug and wouldn’t stop kissing me.  Here he is before class and a quick picture I snapped after I left the room.

May 2015 Mobile uploads 008May 2015 Mobile uploads 009May 2015 Mobile uploads 010

Here’s Parker on his first day of Preschool Prep there but he was around 8 months older then Landon.

May 2015 Mobile uploads 011

Got the big boy back!

May 2015 Mobile uploads 012May 2015 Mobile uploads 013May 2015 Mobile uploads 017May 2015 Mobile uploads 018

Some artwork from the boys today.

May 2015 Mobile uploads 019

Landon working on annoying little brother duties.

May 2015 Mobile uploads 021

Parker got a surprise package in the mail today from Aunt Michelle.

May 2015 Mobile uploads 024May 2015 Mobile uploads 025May 2015 Mobile uploads 027May 2015 Mobile uploads 028May 2015 Mobile uploads 031

More annoying little brother stuff.

May 2015 Mobile uploads 033May 2015 Mobile uploads 035May 2015 Mobile uploads 037May 2015 Mobile uploads 039May 2015 Mobile uploads 040May 2015 Mobile uploads 041May 2015 Mobile uploads 043May 2015 Mobile uploads 044

No comments:

Post a Comment