Headed to school with his last preschool homework.
Landon wanted a photo too
When we got to school some of the big kids were off on a field trip just as we were arriving so it was a bit of a mess. Parker made sure to take care of Gianna.
School week 5. Car ride was fine and getting into the building was fine. Taking off shoes and putting his back pack away went well too. But right as I was walking him to his actual room he freaked out. Left him screaming in the arms of a teacher. They said he had a great day though. He was very excited when I picked him up and proud of his art.
Today his Grandma P birthday and a buddy from tee ball. Here’s a few still shots of their happy birthday videos.
Helping make snack. They are both “I want to help” about everything, all day.
Mommy is doing a 5k tomorrow and the boys are doing a kids run. We went to pick up our packets tonight.
Having some fun outside after dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment