This morning mama had a race at 4:00 am!! I know! Crazy right? But it was a world run and 37 countries were racing simultaneously so our start time was 4am. Which apparently last year was at 3am… But we had to be there by 3am because of road closures. Goal was to wake at 2:20, wake up and get down there. But I woke at midnight and couldn’t get back to sleep. So, I’m tired needless to say. Anyway, here’s a few pics from this morning. Oh! I made it 8.12 miles before the catcher car got me, but ended up having to walk to mile 10 for the shuttle…
It was a lot of crazy fun
I got home just in time to get the boys up. They were headed off to the Chino Air Show with daddy today. Most of the pictures are on the big camera and those haven’t been downloaded yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment